We are committed to offering state-of-the-art care and research in a supportive and comfortable environment.
At Hematology Oncology of Central New Jersey, we provide consultation and management for blood disorders and cancer illnesses for patients of the greater Monmouth and Ocean County areas.
We ensure close communication with the patient's primary physician, surgeon and radiation oncologist.
Nearly all treatments are given on an outpatient basis to limit the disruption of the patient's and family's lifestyle.
We also provide:
- Close coordination of care with consultants outside the state of New Jersey including New York, Philadelphia and Florida
- Patient and family counseling regarding the best treatment approach
- Genetic testing and counseling about the preventive aspects of cancer
- Access to national and pharmaceutical clinical trials using many new promising therapies
- Assistance with in home care decisions and coordination of cancer care
- Specialty infusion services for the treatment of arthritis, colitis, immunologic and neurologic disorders in coordination with specialty physicians